In no particular order:
- Princie is giving me a huge run for my money. I mean H-U-G-E!!!
- We received official word that our move will be to Georgia. HOORAY...sooooo much closer to family, we are very happy about this news!
- The preschool where I work is closing at the end of the school year. Because we are moving, it doesn't impact me as far as a job is concerned. But, I'm now watching my co-workers (some of whom I love dearly) face unemployment. They do this while keeping their chins up, and keeping smiles on their faces. When you work with children, that's all you can do. But, it feels like a thick fog has settled. It's sad and draining for all of us. Stress levels are high, and hearts are heavy.
- One of my preschoolers is very ill. Right now, that's all I can say, but it isn't good news. I love this boy. I love his family. I saw his mother yesterday. She told me I "will go down in history as his first crush". My heart is breaking. I'm serious, my heart is actually hurting. I hate this.
- I have told you that I love easily. The greatest blessing I have found in blogging has to be the connections I have made. Connections that span the globe. It is unbelievable to me how blessed I am. Kind and amazing souls brought together by the greatest loss and pain imaginable to a mother. It is truly a wonder that such joy can come from such suffering. Thank you ladies, I love you.
So, I'm feeling a need to refuel. I think I'll do that this weekend. Get myself recharged and ready to rumble with the likes of Pelosi and her coworkers. What? Surely you didn't think I've gone completely soft, did you? Peace out Snarkettes.